MXC will list YVS.Finance (YVS) on the innovation board and open trading for YVS/USDT trading pairs. The specific timeline is shown below.
Deposit & Withdrawal: opened
Trading: 18:00 (UTC+8), Feb. 17, 2021
Note: The price may move greatly for projects on Innovation Board, please be cautious of the risks.
The 30th Session "MX DeFi" - Stake MX, BTC, or ETH to Earn Yield of YVS.Finance (YVS)
The 30th session of "MX DeFi" Yield Mining is coming. Users can stake MX, BTC, or ETH to earn liquidity yield of YVS.Finance (YVS). The staking period will last 5 days. The details are as follow:
- Activity starting time: 11:00, Feb 16th(UTC+8), 2021. The activity page will be online at the same time.
- Staking period: Feb. 16 - Feb. 20 (5 days in total)
- Staking coins and yield allocation:
- MX: no hard cap; a total of 1960 YVS liquidity yield (70% of the yield pool)
- BTC: no hard cap; a total of 420 YVS liquidity yield (15% of the yield pool)
- ETH: no hard cap; a total of 420 YVS liquidity yield (15% of the yield pool)
- Participation method:
- Login MXC website > "MX DeFi" > find relevant product to join
- MXC APP > Homepage > "MX DeFi" > find relevant product to join
- Liquidity yield calculation (daily):
User's daily yield amount = (User's staking value/total staking value) * Yield supply of the day
For example: Suppose user A stake 10,000 MX to earn YVS, the yield supply of T day is 392 YVS for MX pool, and the total staking value of T day (snapshot taking on T+1 day) is 500,000 USDT, then, User A can earn a yield of:
(10,000 / 500,000) * 392YVS= 7.84 YVS
- Entry standard: 0.01 ETH、0.001 BTC、10MX respectively
- If a users join staking on T day, he/she can unlock the coin on the T+1 day;
- The yield is calculated daily and will be distributed to the user's account on the next day.
(The information is provided by the project party. It is for reference only.)
Project Name: YVS.Finance (YVS)
Total Supply: 2,000,000 YVS
Circulation Amount: 250,000 YVS
The first and only yield-farming, vaults and staking deflationary token with no admin control.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MXC Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
Feb, 16, 2021