According to the project party's news, ZKSwap will conduct a 1:1 airdrop to all ZKS holders in Layer 1 (all exchanges and independent wallet addresses), Layer 2 and locked contract at 10:00 on February 25, 2021 (UTC+8). MXC will support this airdrop. The details are as follows:
1. At 8:00 (UTC+8), February 25, the deposit and withdrawal service of ZKS will be suspend.
2. MXC will take a snapshot of ZKS holdings in users' spot account at 10:00 (UTC+8), February 25.
3. After receiving the ZKS airdrop, MXC will airdrop to platform users at a ratio of 1:1. MXC will resume the ZKS deposit and withdrawal service after communication with the project party. The specific recovery time will be notified separately in the form of an announcement.
1. When the snapshot is generated, if ZKS is withdrawn or not in the account, it will not be included in the statistics.
2. This snapshot only record the ZKS positions in spot accounts, not the positions in margin and other accounts.