The 8th session "Voting to Extend the Assessment Periods and Share Trading Fee" has now ended. The results are below:
MXC will extend the corresponding number of days for the tokens above starting at 00:00 (UTC+8) on January 26, 2021. During the extended period, MX which participated in the voting will be frozen. During the frozen period, the MX can not be traded and transferred, but it is available for M-Day and SpaceM. Users who want to "unfreeze" MX token can refer to the following "unlocking rules" below.
1. Users who participate in the voting can share 50% of the total trading fee during the extended days of the project according to the proportion of the number of votes. 2. After the voting, the rewards will be distributed every 7 days from 00:00 (UTC+8) on January 26, 2021, and the rewards of this week will be distributed in the following week. 3. Rewards will be distributed to your spot account in the form of USDT, and the trading fee for ETH trading pairs will be converted into USDT at the average closing price within 7 days.
User are able to unlock the voted MX token before the agreed date. The details are shown below:
1. Unlocking entrance: Website homepage > Activity > Assessment Zone Voting > My Vote
2. Unlocking rules: Users can unlock the MX token in different batches based on real need. There will no processing fees when unlocking, but the USDT fee reward during the freezing period needs to be returned, and the deduction will be made by deducting MX with the equivalent value of USDT.
3. Unlocking MX will influence the extended days of the project. Every 10,000 MX unlocked, 24h extended time will be reduced. The round up method will be used to update the extending period.
For example, if project A has a vote of 361,987 MX token, and 59,403 MX token will be unlocked, then,
The remained extending days of project A is: (361,987 - 59,403) /10,000 = 31 days
4. When unlocking MX token causes the extended period of a project less than 24h, MXC will hide & delist the project or perform N+1 voting.