The 8th session SpaceM goes live, and the project for this session is DFINITY (ICP).
MXC SpaceM is a new listing channel for quality projects. It connects the project with various crypto communities where community users are able to gain the project's token with certain discounts via lucky draw, subscription, etc.
DFINITY is an infinitely scalable intelligent distributed cloud computing system and third-generation blockchain, and is highly compatible with existing Ethereum applications. It has brought a series of cutting-edge cryptography and distributed system innovations, including THRESHOLD RELAY, probablistic slot protocol, USCID, etc. It achieves the 3-7 seconds final confirmation of the public chain, which is 50-200 times faster than the current network based on the PoW workload proof mechanism. At the same time, it introduces the blockchain nervous system in the governance mechanism, uses algorithms to manage the network, realizes the upgrade of the network without forks, and reverses hacker attacks.
Dfinity uses Probablistic Slot Protocol, Threshold Relay, Uscid, Blockchain Nervous System and other technical goals to build a blockchain computing system with unlimited calculations and unlimited expansion. By expanding and strengthening the EVM ecosystem, Dfinity provides applications with platforms with different characteristics, which conceptually belongs to the category of "Ethereum competitors".
1. Official website:https://dfinity.org/
Total funding amount: Approximately $195 million. The details are as follows:
February 14, 2017: Seed round, with a total funding of 3.9 million Swiss francs (approximately 4.2 million US dollars). When the fundraising started, Dfinity’s fundraising soft cap was 1 million Swiss francs. The goal was reached in just 75 minutes. 24 hours after reaching the soft cap, about 3.9 million Swiss francs were raised at the end of the fundraising period, which accounted for 24.72% of the initial token distribution on the mainnet, and the fundraising cost was 0.0362 USD per token.
February 7, 2018: Strategy round, raised $61 million from Andreessen Horowitz (A16Z) and Polychain Capital, accounting for 6.85% of the initial token distribution on the mainnet, and the cost of fundraising was $1.8978 per token.
August 28, 2018: VC round, this round of financing raised a total of 102 million US dollars, led by Andreessen Horowitz (A16Z) and Polychain Capital, joined with SV Angel, Aspect Ventures, Village Global, Multicoin Capital, Scalar Capital, Amino Capital, KR1 and DFINITY community members, accounting for 4.75% of the initial token distribution on the mainnet, and the cost of fundraising was USD 4.5765 per token.
Total Supply and Token Allocation
Total supply: 469,213,710 ICP
9.5% - early contributors
24.72% - seed round investors
6.85% - strategic investors
1.25% - community airdrop
52.93% - foundation grants, team and partners
1. Trading pair: ICP (IOU)/USDT
2. Trading: 20:00, January 30 (UTC+8)
1. The ICP shares of Space M this time is the shares raised by MXC. MXC will follow the official arrangement of the project to unlock and exchange for users. The latest progress will be notified to users in the form of announcements. ICP IOU futures products will be launched at 20:00 on January 30 (UTC+8). The amount of ICP in SpaceM activity does not represent the final liquidity after the launch.
2. The project information mentioned in the announcement comes from the Internet, and there may be errors. Users are requested to understand and participate carefully.
In this session of SpaceM, the format of the lucky draw is adopted.
Schedules for the lucky draw:
1. Ticket claim: 09:00 - 17:00 (UTC+8), January 30
2. Draw result will be released at 19:00 (UTC+8), January 30
3. Settlement will be carried out at 19:30 (UTC+8), January 30
4. The token price and quantity for this activity:
Token activity quantity: 4,800 ICP
The sale price: 9 USDT
a. Major Cryptos Trading Round (including spot, margin&ETF trading)
The user’s trading volume (spot and margin) of certain major cryptos trading pairs from 18:00, January 29 to 17:00, January 30 (UTC+8) is used to determine how many tickets a user can get. See the form below.
The spot and margin trading pairs are:
BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, DOT/USDT, XRP/USDT, ADA/USDT, LINK/USDT, LTC/USDT, BCH/USDT, XLM/USDT, DOGE/USDT
The leveraged ETFs are:
BTC2L/2S, BTC3L/3S, BTC4L/4S, BTC5L/5S, ETH2L/2S, ETH3L/3S, ETH4L/4S, ETH5L/5S, DOT2L/2S, DOT3L/3S, DOT5L/5S, XRP3L/3S, XRP4L/ 4S, XRP5L/5S, ADA3L/3S, LINK3L/3S, LTC2L/2S, LTC3L/3S, LTC4L/4S, LTC5L/5S, BCH3L/3S, BCH4L/4S, BCH5L/5S, XLM3L/3S, DOGE3L/3S
Token allocation per ticket: 5 ICP
Tickets amount for this round: 600 tickets
b. MX Round
User’s minimum MX token holding amount for 15 days from 12:00, January 15 to 12:00, January 30 (UTC+8) is used to determine how many tickets a user can get. The details are below:
Token allocation per ticket: 8 ICP
Tickets amount for this round: 225 tickets
Note: 351MX will be deducted for the MX round, please reserve enough MX available assets.
The process of Lucky draw:
1. Eligibility for draw: This luck draw will set up a MX round and a major cryptos trading round.The MX round draw will be based on the minimum holdings of MX 15 days before the draw ((12:00 on January 15-12:00 on January 30 (UTC+8)) to determine the eligibility, and those who meet the MX holding requirements can be eligible for the corresponding tickets; mainstream cryptos trading volume round users can participate in the draw if they meet the mainstream cryptos’ spot or margin trading volume.
2.Ticket-claim time: 09:00 - 17:00, January 30 (UTC+8)
Please note that the ticket number is ranged from 00001 to 99999. Users can draw a number of tickets based on the holding amount or trading volume specified above. Each user can get a number of tickets.
3.Draw results will be released at 19:00 (UTC+8), January 30. Participants can visit the MXC SpaceM page to check if they get the lucky number or not.
4.Settlement time: MX and USDT token will be used for the exchange of the WOO token that the participants have won. The system will deduct the MX and USDT token from the winners' account at 19:30 (UTC+8), October 29. Therefore, winners shall have enough MX and USDT balance (except the frozen MX and USDT token) to exchange WOO token before the time there. Otherwise, it will be deemed that the participant gives up the chance by himself.
The amount of MX to be deducted for MX Round= (Number of winning tickets *8*9) / 0.2051
The amount of USDT to be deducted for Major Cryptos Trading Round= Number of winning tickets *5*9