MXC has added BAGS in PoS staking where users are able to stake BAGS to earn BAG token reward. The BAG deposit and withdrawal service has also resumed. The details are as follows:
1. Staking entry standard: 0.01 BAGS
2. Estimated Annualized Percentage Yield (APY): based on the real distribution amount.
3. The yield will be BAG token reward.
4. The minimum locking term is 1 day. Then, users are able to choose to unlock it at any time, and the yield will be distributed based on the locking period.
5. Yield distribution details: MXC will claim the BAG dividend for BAGS staking users at 11:00 (UTC+8) each day from the BAGS official. If there's BAC dividend on the day, MXC will distribute it to the staking users. If not, no yield will be distributed on the day.
Website: MX DeFi > "DeFi Mining" > Find "BAGS Staking" to join
APP: Homepage > Find "MX DeFi" in the middle > Find "BAGS Staking" to join.
The maintenance of the BAG wallet has been completed, and the MXC has now resumed the BAG deposit and withdrawal service. We apologize for the inconvenience caused during the closing period.
*Risk Tips: The price of the algorithmic stablecoin is influenced by the market sentiment. When the market is optimistic, there will be premium and the token supply will increase to lower the price; when the market is pessimistic, bond will be issued. This will worsen the deviation between the coin's real value and the pegged value, resulting in price drop. As such, the system will tend to be more unstable. Please be informed of the token mechanism before investment.