Recently BCH and BSV are heated in the community. To enable more users to exprience our contract trading, MXC will hold "Trading BCHUSDT, BSVUSDT perpetual contract with 5,000 Contract Bonus giveaway" activity. The details are as follows:
Perpetual contracts for the activity: BCHUSDT, BSVUSDT
Rules and awards:
1. Trading Prize
Users who trade BCHUSDT or BSVUSDT perpetual contracts with opening amount no less than 2,000 cont. are able to split 3,000 USDT contract bonus in proportion to the trading volume.
2. Earning Rate Sharing Prize
Users who open position for BCHUSDT or BSVUSDT perpetual contracts (any opening amount are valid), share the earning rate poster in telegram groups (no airdrop group) and upload the screenshot to the form below are able to receive 5 USDT contract bonus. 200 users limited. First come, first serve.
2. The contract bonus will be distributed into your contract account within 3 working days.
3. The prize of the activity cannot be combined with that of other contract activities.
4. Any cheating behavior are prohibited, or it will result in prize disqualification, even account frozen.
5. One person can only participate in the activity once; all participating accounts need to be bound to a mobile phone number. MXC reserves the final right to interpret the activity, and have the right to require the winner to complete KYC verification. Any washing trading, self-dealing or other cheating behaviors will result in losing prize qualification.
Contract Bonus Instruction
The bonus will be distributed to your contract account. You can log into the official website via https://www.mxc.com/ and check it in "Derivatives" - "Swap Orders" -"Capital Flow".
The bonus can only be used for contract transactions, and the earning part can be withdrawn; the bonus itself cannot be withdrawn.
The bonus can be used as a margin for trading, and can also be used for trading fees, losses, and funding costs.
Any asset transfer out of the contract account will result in the bonus being cleared.
The bonus has a valid period of 30 days. It will be taken back after expiry. Please be cautious of the liquidation risks due to the taken-back of the contract bonus.