MXC will launch activity of "Trade Mainstream Assets in New Year - 30,000 USDT Super Prize to be Won". During the activity, users who trade specific spot trading pairs and leveraged ETFs will have the opportunity to share 30,000 USDT grand prize pool. The details are as follows:
Activity duration: 14:00, January 5 - 14;00, January 11 (UTC+8)
Assets valid for this activity:
Spot trading pairs:
BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, LTC/USDT, DOT/USDT, BCH/USDT, LINK/USDT, ADA/USDT, BSV/USDT, XRP/USDT
BTC3L, BTC3S, BTC4L, BTC4S, BTC5L, BTC5S, ETH3L, ETH3S, ETH4L, ETH4S, ETH5L, ETH5S, LTC3L, LTC3S, LTC4L, LTC4S, DOT3L, DOT3S, BCH3L, BCH3S, BCH4L, BCH4S, LINK3L, LINK3S, ADA3L, ADA3S, BSV3L, BSV3S, XRP3L, XRP3S, XRP4L, XRP4S
Activity A: Join trading contest to split 16,000 USDT prize pool
During the activity, users who trade any of the above-mentioned assets with cumulative trading volume is not less than 500,000 USDT, can share the equivalent of 16,000 USDT prize pool rewards, which are as follows:
Activity B: Participate trading to share 14,000 USDT participation prize
During the activity, users trade any of the above-mentioned assets with a trading volume no less than 1000 USDT can have the chance to share 14,000 USDT prize pool. MXC will randomly select 100 users from users who meet the conditions, and distributed 14,000 USDT to the 100 users based on the proportion of their trading volume.
The rules of the random selecting of 100 users:
1. MXC will take the hash value of the last MX block before 14:00 on the last day of the activity as the winning sequence.
2. Match the last 4 digits of the winning number sequence with the user's cumulative trading volume from the first digit backward, and the user with the most consecutive same digits will be rewarded.
3. If the number of matches exceeds the winning quota, winner will be selected first according to the USDT holding volume of the user's spot account from the largest to the smallest.
4. Detailed rules for MX block hash comparison: Assume that the hash value of the last MX block at the end of the event is: 0xc5cfed05df47f39402bfb45f378687361a6b1e67409c496489375225975a4b74
4.1 Filter the letters from the hash value to get the sequence of winning numbers:
4.2 Compared sequence with the user's trading volume, if it exactly matches the last 4 digits 5474 of the winning number sequence, the user will be awarded. If the first digit does not match, then the last 3 digits will be compared. By analogy, if there are 2 winning places left while there are 10 users whose trading volume matches the last digit in the winning number sequence, they will be generated first according to the USDT holding amount from the largest to the smallest.
1. Trading volume= Buying + Selling
2. The prize can be combined. Reward will be distributed after the activity ends.
3. MXC reserves the right to cancel the qualification of winners due to the following circumstances: washing trading, self-dealing or other cheating behaviors.
4. MXC reserves the final right to interpret.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
January 5, 2021