Fee Exemption for BTC Leveraged ETFs
In celebration of Bitcoin breaking through 20,000$, MXC will hold "Fee Exemption for BTC Leveraged ETFs" starting at 23:00 (UTC+8), December 17. The details are as follows:
Activity period: 23:00, December 16th - 23:59, December 17th (UTC+8)
The trading pairs for this promotion include: BTC3L/USDT, BTC3S/USDT, BTC4LUSDT, BTC4S/USDT, BTC5L/USDT, BTC5S/USDT
Rules: Users can enjoy 0-rate trading fee by trading any ETF products above.
1. Trading includes buying and selling. The trading fee deducted will be refunded to the user account within 5 working days.
2. Fee exemption pairs are limited to: BTC3LUSDT, BTC3SUSDT, BTC4LUSDT, BTC4SUSDT, BTC5LUSDT, BTC5SUSDT.
3. KYC verification shall be completed by the ends of the activity to be valid for the prize.
4. Wash trading and any cheating conducts are prohibited. Otherwise, MXC has the right to deprive the prize, even freeze the account.
5. MXC reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and related rules at our sole discretion.
Find us on:
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
December 16, 2020