MXC will list FileStar (STAR) on Innovation board and open trading for STAR/USDT trading pair. The specific timeline is shown below.
1. Deposit & Withdrawal: Opened
2. Trading: 16:00 UTC+8, December 5
Note: the price may move hugely for projects on Innovation Board, please be cautious of the risks.
[MXC Supports FIL Holders to Receive STAR Airdrop]
MXC will record user's FIL holdings and airdrop STAR token in proportion to their holding amount respectively. The details are as follows:
1. Snapshot period: Dec.5 - Dec.9 (UTC+8)
2. The airdrop ratio: FIL : STAR = 10:1
3. Airdrop rules: User's FIL holdings will be recorded daily during Dec.5 - Dec.9 (UTC+8), and each holder can receive an amount of STAR airdrop equal to 1/50 of his FIL holding each day. Each holder can receive up to 100 STAR during the whole period.
4. The airdrop is for FIL holders who have passed KYC verification on MXC.
5. Airdrop time: The airdrop will be carried out as soon as we receive STAR from project party.
(The information is from the Internet. It is for reference only.)
Brief introduction: FileStar has implemented a more reasonable distributed storage incentive mechanism based on Filecoin through technological innovations, refined design for economic model and governance mechanism, and has gradually evolved from distributed storage to distributed Internet incentive layer. FileStar will realize the optimal use of computing, bandwidth, and storage resources, and eventually become the physical world infrastructure for building Web3.0.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MXC Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.