Step 1: Login your account > find the "person" icon at the upper right corner and click "up to 50% referral commission "
Step 2: The referral link, referral code and referral poster are available for your selection in the middle of the referral page.
Step 3: When the referee registered by your referral link, code or poster, you can receive referral commission from every transaction made by your referee, which will be distributed on the next day and the amount can be viewed on the referral page.
II. MXC APP
Step 1: Find "Person" icon on the upper left corner. Then, click "referral commission".
Step 2: You can "Share Referral Poster" or "Share Referral Link" to your referee.
Step 3: When the referee registered by your referral link, code or poster, you can receive referral commission from every transaction made by your referee, which will be distributed on the next day. You can click "Record" to view your "invitation record" and "rebate record".
III. Referral Commission Rules
1. The referral commission rate will be based on the referer's MX Token position.
1) MX position < 50,000, referral commission rate 20%;
2) 50,000<= MX position< 100,000, referral commission rate 40%;
3) MX position ≥ 100,000, referral commission rate 50%;
4) MXC community partner, referral commission rate 80%
2. The referral commission will be settled in USDT/ETH/BTC and returned to the referer's account. That means, if the referee trades via USDT/ETH/BTC, the referral commission the referer receives will be the USDT/ETH/BTC correspondingly.
3. The referral commission will be settled daily, and it will be distributed to the referer's account on the next day.
4. Referral amount = trading volume * trading fee rate * referral commission rate
5. The referral relation will be valid during the activity period.
6. Deposit/withdrawal fees and margin trading fees are not included in referal commission program.
7. There's no limit for the number of referee. MXC reserves the right to amend referral rules at any time.
8. MXC will strictly investigate duplicate accounts or fake accounts and will not pay commission once verified. If the referee violates the corresponding risk control rules, the referral commission will not be refunded to the inviter's account. At the same time, the invitation relationship of the invitee will become [invalid], and the commission will become [invalid rebate].