MXC has upgraded the "DeFi Yield Mining" to "MX DeFi" program. Users can stake MX, USDT, ETH or other designated coins on MX DeFi to earn liquidity yield. The yield amount will be calculated based on the proportion between user's staking value and the total staking value.
In the 6th session of "MX DeFi", users can stake MX, USDT or FIL to earn liquidity yield of Filecash (FIC)). The details are as follows:
1. Staking period: 5 days from Oct.15 to Oct.19
2. Staking coins and yield allocation:
- MX: no hard cap; a total of 60,000 FIC liquidity yield (30% of the yield pool)
- USDT: no hard cap; a total of 60,000 FIC liquidity yield (30% of the yield pool)
- FIL: no hard cap; a total of 80,000 FIC liquidity yield (40% of the yield pool)
3. Login MXC website > "PoS Pool" > "MX DeFi" > find relevant product to join
4. Liquidity yield calculation (daily):
User's daily yield amount = (User's staking value / total staking value) * Yield supply of the day
For example: Suppose user A stake 10,000 MX to earn FIC, the yield supply of T day is 12,000 FIC for MX pool, and the total staking value of T day (snapshot taking on T+1 day) is 500,000 MX, then, User A can earn a yield of:
(10,000 / 50,000) * 12,000 FIC = 240 FIC
1. The liquidity yield of FIC for this session "MX DeFi" belongs to private-sale shares of FileCoinCash. MXC, in line with the release schedule of the project party, will release the yield amount in 24 months, 1/24 each month. The distribution details of the FIC for staking participants will be informed in follow-up announcement.
2. Entry standard: 10 MX, 1 USDT, 0.1 FIL respectively
3. If a users join staking on T day, he/she can unlocking the coin on the T+1 day;
4. The yield is calculated daily, and will be distributed to user's account on the next day.
5. The MX and FIL staking value will be converted into equivalent of USDT at the price upon taking the snapshot.
Listing of FIC
FIC/USDT trading will be opened at 21:00 (UTC+8), October 15.
Total liquidity yield: 200,000 FIC
Official website: https://file.cash/
Project profile: As the first forked coin of filecoin, Filecoincash hopes to form a balanced system with developers, miners, and communities interacting closely and sharing benefits. The goal is to replace FIL.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
October 15, 2020