MXC will list TRC20-BTC (BTCTRON) and launch the 5th session "MX DeFi" program - stake MX, USDT or ETH to earn liquidity yield of BTCTRON. The details are as follows:
1. Staking period: 5 days from Oct.13 to Oct.17
2. Staking coins and yield allocation:
- MX: no hard cap; a total of 1.5 BTCTRON liquidity yield (50% of the yield pool)
- USDT: no hard cap; a total of 0.75 BTCTRON liquidity yield (25% of the yield pool)
- ETH: no hard cap; a total of 0.75 BTCTRON liquidity yield (25% of the yield pool)
3. Login MXC website > "PoS Pool" > "MX DeFi" > find relevant product to join
4. Liquidity yield calculation (daily):
User's daily yield amount = (User's staking value / total staking value) * Yield supply of the day
For example: Suppose user A stake 10,000 MX to earn BTCTRON, the yield supply of T day is 0.3 BTCTRON, and the total staking value of T day (snapshot taking on T+1 day) is 50,000 USDT, then, User A can earn a yield of:
(10,000*0.1572 / 50,000) * 0.3 BTCTRON =0.009432 BTCTRON (1MX = 0.1572 USDT)
1. Entry standard: 10 MX, 1USDT and 0.01 ETH respectively.
2. If a users join staking on T day, he/she can unlocking the coin on the T+1 day;
3. The yield is calculated daily, and will be distributed to user's account on the next day.
4. User's MX and ETH staking value will be converted into USDT at the price upon taking the snapshot.
Circulation Supply: 300 BTCTRON
Amount for MX DeFi yield mining: 3 BTCTRON
Official website: https://bitcoin.org/en/
Project profile: TRC20-BTC is based on TRON's TRC20 token, which injects the value of Bitcoin into the TRON network and powers the JUST ecosystem. Users can easily convert Bitcoin into TRC20 assets and ensure compatibility. At the same time, it is powered by the high-performance TRON network, with low transaction costs and fast transaction speed.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
October 13, 2020