MXC is alway committed to offering users safe, efficient OTC trading services ever since its launching. It adopts strict risk control measures to safeguard asset safety and help strike down "illegal assets".
To optimize user's OTC trading experience and safeguard asset safety, MXC has updated the risk-control strategy for OTC trading and set the OTC withdrawal on a T+1 basis. The following risk control measures has been adopted:
- When users initiate suspicious withdrawal, the risk-control supervision alert will be triggered.
- When users initiate highly suspicious withdrawals, the account will be directly under supervision and withdrawal will be disabled in 24 hours.
- When users initiate super-highly suspicious withdrawals, the OTC buying feature might be disabled directly.
[Advantages of T+1 Withdrawal Strategy]
1. It will effectively limit the withdrawal of illegal asset for 24 hours.
2. It will limit the illegal asset flowing into the platform.
3. It will lower the bankcard frozen risks and protect user's asset safety.
MXC will intensify the risk-control measures and stay committed to protecting user's asset safety.
If you have any issues on OTC trading due to the reasons above, please feel free to contract our online support. Thanks for your support.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC
The MXC team
September 26, 2020