DOT transfer and 100X redenomination are upcoming according to the latest information officially announced by the Polkadot project. The details are below:
1. DOT claiming will be suspended at 22:00 on August 18, 2020(UTC+8)
2. DOT claiming, deposit, and withdrawal: Stay tuned. Please pay attention to the follow-up announcement.
3.DOT claiming, deposit and withdrawal will be suspended at 14:00 on August 21, 2020 (UTC+8). For users who have pending orders for DOT/USDT and DOT/BTC trading pairs, please cancel the order in time, or the system will automatically cancel the order for you and return the relevant assets to your account.
4.MXC DOT Redenomination Time: 10:00 (UTC+8) August 22, 2020.
New DOTs will be 100x smaller than DOTs (old). Therefore, your DOT balance will be 100x higher and the price per DOT will be 100x lower. The percentage of the DOTs you own relative to total supply will be unchanged. This will not affect the total value of your position.
5. Trading and Deposit reopen time: Stay tuned.
6. Withdrawal reopen time: MXC currently has a share of DOT futures. After MXC receives the DOT spot, MXC will fully open the DOT withdrawal function. During the period, in order to meet the needs of users, the DOT withdrawal function will be opened from time to time.
1. During the suspension of trading, because the real-time price of DOT cannot be obtained through short quotation, the valuation of DOT will not be displayed for the time being (the estimated total assets of currency account does not include DOT for the time being), your actual assets will be displayed normally after the resumption of DOT trading, please wait patiently.
2. The specific redenomination time may be adjusted synchronously according to the release time of the Polkadot (Polkadot) project. If the specific time of the trading, deposit, and withdrawal functions is adjusted, it will be notified separately in the form of an announcement. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
August 18, 2020