In order to encourage more new users to experience the upgraded contract, MXC is holding the 13th contract trading activity at 12:00 (UTC+8) on July 29 for new contract users. In this session, new contract users who participate in contract trading can share 8,000 MX token according to their ranks of earning rate. The details are as follows:
12:00 on July 29 - 18:00 on July 30 (UTC+8)
Users who trade the specified contract BTCUSDT on the day during the activity period and share the earning rate poster in MXC Telegram Trading Group (https://t.me/MXCtrade), and submit the screenshot of the shared earning rate poster in the form below can receive prize accordingly.
Submit the earning rate poster here: http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/7pwhbHN
Users will be ranked based on their earning rate poster submitted respectively, and the prize will be distributed accordingly. See the form below:
1. This activity is only for new contract users. Users who have not opened an MXC contract, have opened an MXC contract within 7 days of the start date of this activity, or have not traded an MXC perpetual contract within 30 days are eligible for this contract trading activity.
2. The Futures assets should be no less than 100USDT before the end of the activity.
3. This event is only for the BTCUSDT contract; during the activity period, participants are not allowed to open both long and short positions for the same contract.
4. The earning rate in the screenshot of the shared earning rate poster in MXC Telegram Trading Group prevails. The earning rate poster is generated by clicking the "sharing" icon on the position page.
5. The prize will be distributed within 7 workdays when the activity ends. Please visit My Assets > D/W History > Other to check the prize.
6. MXC reserves the final right to interpret the activity rules.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
July 28, 2020