Dear MXC Users:
MXC launched AMPL on PoS Saving. The details are shown below:
1. The rewards of AMPL PoS Saving is settled by AMPL, daily rewards=AMPL holding amount * (APR/365);
2. The expected APR will be adjusted at any time according to the actual income of the PoS pool;
3. The rewards will be calculated one day after the user locked the AMPL
4. Random snapshots are taken everyday, and the rewards are based on the min. holding amount of the daily snapshot (including the decrease in holding amount caused by rebase, which is also regarded as the min. holding amount of the day);
5. The locked AMPL will not be frozen, and users can be trade or withdraw it at any time;
6. PoS Saving can be cancelled at any time. If user’s AMPL holding amount is less than the min. holding amount or the user actively cancels the PoS saving, which will be regarded as PoS saving cancellation, and the rewards will be settled the day before the cancellation of PoS.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
July 27, 2020