The express our cordial gratitude for user's support in claiming DOT on MXC, we now hold "Claim DOT on MXC to Share 50,000 MX token Giveaway" activity. The details are show below:
1. Claim DOT on MXC to Share 35,000 MX Token Airdrop
Activity period: 23:00, July 10 - 24:00 July 22 (UTC+8)
Awards and rules
Users who claim DOT on MXC with amount no less than 0.1 DOT can receive MX token airdrop equivalent of 5% of the claimed amount. The airdrop cap for each user is 1,000 MX token.
Users who have completed DOT claim on MXC but refer friend to claim DOT on MXC can receive MX token airdrop equivalent of 2% of the claimed amount of the referee, with a cap of 500 MX token.
The total prize pool is 35,000 MX token. First come, first served.
For users who refer friends to claim DOT on MXC, please fill the form here for prize claim:
Note: User who have completed DOT claim means the users who have claimed DOT on MXC before July 10.
2. Trading DOT to Share 15,000 MX Token
Activity period: 23:00, July 10 - 24:00, July 22 (UTC+8)
Awards and rules
Users who trade DOT/USDT and DOT/BTC trading pairs on MXC during the activity period with cumulative minimum trading volume no less than 1 DOT can share 15,000 MX token. The details are as follows:
MXC has supported users to claim DOT since June 29, and here is the detail tutorial about how to claim DOT on MXC:
If you meet any issue during DOT claim, please feel free to contract online support.
1. MX token airdrop = (DOT/USDT avg. closing price * number of DOT claimed) * 5% / MX avg. closing price.
2. The referer can only share the 2% referee's reward amount once.
3. Trading volume = Buys + Sells
4. Any cheating or rule-violation conducts that affect the fairness of the activity are prohibited. Otherwise, MXC will disqualify the user, even freeze the cheating account.
5. The winner list and prize will be released within 7 workdays.
6. MXC reserves the right to interpret the rules.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
July 10, 2020