MXC has optimized its perpetual contract module on July 15, 2020, which brings better user experience, greater depth, smaller price difference and smoother & safer.
To encourage more users to experience, the 11th MXC Contract Trading Activity will be launched at 10:00 (UTC+8), July 16. Users will be ranked based on their earning rate for BTCUSDT or ETHUSDT perpetual contract during the activity period. The top winner with highest earning rate can win Huawei P40 Pro. Besides, there are other super prizes giveaway. The details are as follows:
10:00, July 16 – 12:00, July 17 (UTC+8)
Awards and Rules
Users shall trade BTCUSDT or ETHUSDT perpetual contract on MXC, retweet the activity twitter, share the earning rate poster in MXC Telegram Trading Group (https://t.me/MXCtrade) and upload the screenshot of the shared poster to the form here (http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/3v052Iw). The top one with highest earning rate can win a set of HUAWEI P40 Pro, and there are other super prizes. The details are shown below.
- The activity is available for BTCUSDT or ETHUSDT perpetual contract on MXC. Opening both long and short position for a same contract at the same time is now allowed.
- Users shall open position with opening amount meeting requirement to be valid for the prize.
- The earning rate poster shall be shared in MXC Telegram Trading Group (https://t.me/MXCtrade), and the screenshot shall be uploaded to the required form (http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/3v052Iw) before the end of activity time.
- The first 100 users who submit the form under requirements are able to share 300 USDT equally.
- The earning rate shall be positive value to be valid for prizes, except for the encouragement prize (50 USDT).
- After you share the earning rate poster in Telegram Trade Group, please upload the screenshots in the following form. The form can be repeatedly submitted to include your highest earning rate.
The form link: http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/3v052Iw
- Users will be ranked based on the shared earning rate.
- For international users, the material object will be converted into equivalent of USDT.
- MXC reserves the final explanation right.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
July 15, 2020