MXC New-version contract launched on June 8, which brings better user experience, greater depth and smoother & safer. To encourage more users to experience, the 9th MXC Contract Trading Activity will be launched at 10:00 (UTC+8), June 17 (Wednesday). There's no minimum opening position required. Users will be ranked based on their earning rate for any perpetual contracts available on MXC during the activity period respectively. The top winner with highest earning rate can win Huawei P40 Pro. Besides, there are other super prizes giveaway. The details are as follows:
10:00, June 17 – 22:00, June 18 (UTC+8)
Awards and Rules
Users shall trade any perpetual contracts available on MXC, retweet the activity twitter, share the earning rate poster in MXC Telegram Trading Group (https://t.me/MXCtrade) and upload the screenshot of the shared poster to the form here (http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/3v052Iw). The top one with highest earning rate can win a set of HUAWEI P40 Pro, and there are other super prizes. The details are shown below.
- The activity is available for any perpetual contracts available on MXC.
- The total asset in Contract account will be recorded irregularly by the system. Please ensure you have enough amount in your contract account, to be valid for the prizes above.
- No minimum position cont. required.
- The earning rate poster shall be shared in MXC Telegram Trading Group (https://t.me/MXCtrade), and the screenshot shall be uploaded to the required form (http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/3v052Iw) before the end of activity time.
- The first 100 users who submit the form under requirements are able to share 300 USDT equally.
- The earning rate shall be positive value to be valid for prizes, except for the encouragement prize (100 USDT).
- After you share the earning rate poster in Telegram Trade Group, please upload the screenshots in the following form. The form can be repeatedly submitted to include your highest earning rate.
The form link: http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/3v052Iw
- Users will be ranked based on the shared earning rate. If the earning rate is the same, the total asset in contract account shall prevail.
- For international users, the material object will be converted into equivalent of USDT.
- MXC reserves the final explanation right.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
June 15, 2020