In order to encourage more users to participate the 2nd SpaceM - JST token sale, MXC will add TRX and MX token rounds.
1. The number of tickets for both the MX token round and TRX token round that a user can claim are all determined by the user's spot trading volume for the following specified major cryptos during 00:00 - 19:00, May 6 (UTC+8).
The details are shown in the form below:
2. The ticket claim will start from 10:00 (UTC+8), May 6 to 19:00 (UTC+8), May 6
3. The ticket draw result will be released at 20:00 (UTC+8), May 6
4. The exchange will be made at 21:00 (UTC+8), May 6. Please note that MX token will be used to exchange JST token that the user has won in MX token round, while TRX token will be used to exchange JST token the user has won in the TRX token round. Winners of the lottery shall have enough MX or TRX balance (except the pended/frozen MX or TRX token) to exchange JST token before the time thereof. Otherwise, it will be deemed that the participant gives up the chance by itself.
5. The exchange will be based on: 1 JST=0.01758 MX; 1 JST=0.124 TRX
6. Sales amount:
MX token Round: 50,000,000 JST;
TRX token Round: 50,000,000 JST
7. Allocation of each winning ticket: 50,000 JST
8. Join the draw at MXC SpaceM: https://www.mxc.io/spaceM/list
For the project details, please refer to the previous announcement here:
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
May 5, 2020