1. Why can't I enter the buy/sell amount?
Please make sure that you have a sufficient amount in your account. If the amount is insufficient, you cannot enjoy the transaction.
2. I only bought USDT, why can't I trade?
The USDT you purchase in fiat trading will be put into your fiat account, you need to transfer them to your spot account before you trade.
3. Where can I see my transaction records?
Your transaction record can be seen in your "Orders"-"Currency Order"-"Historical Orders".
4. Why can't I see all my transaction records?
At present, you can only see your transaction records for nearly a month in your account. If you need to inquire more transaction records, please submit an application through online customer service, and we will send it to your registered mailbox in about 3 working days.
5. Why is my transaction record different from my order record?
The transaction is usually divided into multiple partial transactions, please check the total amount, it should be the same as the amount you placed.
6. Is there a market order method for currency trading?
At present, we do not have a market-based pending order for currency trading, and all require you to manually enter the price and quantity for pending orders.
7. What is the innovation zone?
Tokens in the innovation zone often belong to a category with relatively large price fluctuations. Compared with the mainboard market, the products in the innovation zone are also more risky and require a careful operation. It is worth mentioning that the tokens in the innovation zone are limited in time and not inconvenient. If the tokens in the innovation zone return to normal fluctuations, it is possible to move to the mainboard for trading at a later stage after the volume rebounds. Announcement notice.
8. How should I add my frequently used trading pairs?
You can search for the token you want in the search bar on the right, and click the "☆" next to add a favorite.
11. How should I read the introduction of this project?
On the web page, you can click on the transaction pair on the left side of the page to check the "XXX data" below, and on the mobile terminal, you can click on the transaction pair and view the introduction in the "currency details" in the drop-down page.
12. Why are the percentage in the daily line rising and the decline in the Kline showing?
Because the percentage change in the daily line is calculated at 0 points, and the Kline in the daily line is updated at 8 points.
13. Can't the app's trading interface set the parameters of technical indicators?
The parameter setting of the technical indicators on the App side is under development, so stay tuned.
14. How should the moving average be selected on the web?
You can click "⚙" in the market trading interface and the "Indicator" button next to it to make a selection.
15. How to set the night mode on the mobile App interface?
You can click on the avatar in the upper left corner to enter the "My" interface and turn on the night mode next to the "⚙" button.
16. Can the exchange set up red and green?
The web page can be set to go up and down, click the "⚙" button on the trading interface to set.
17. When is the daily trading volume of MXC calculated?
It starts at 00:00 every day.
18. When did the MXC increase or decrease start to be calculated?
It starts at 00:00 every day.
19. When did the daily K-line chart of MXC start to update?
Updated every day at 8:00.
Please feel free to contact live customer service: