The 2nd session SpaceM goes live. The project for this session is JST.
MXC SpaceM is a new listing channel for high-quality project. It links the project with various crypto communities where community users are able to gain project's token with certain discount via ticket draw, subscription, etc.
In this session of SpaceM, the format of draw is adopted. The following are the details:
- Eligibility: User’s minimum MX token position in 30 days prior to May 5 (i.e.12:00, Apr 5 -12:00, May 5 (UTC+8)) are used to determine how many tickets a users can get. Please refer to the form below.
- Draw time: 12:00 - 16:00 (UTC+8), May 5 (Eligible users are able to participate the draw during the period. The ticket number is ranged from 00001 to 99999. Users can draw a number of tickets based on the MX positions specified in the form above).
- Draw result will be released at 18:00 (UTC+8), May 5. Participants can visit MXC SpaceM page to check whether get the lucky number or not.
- Settlement: MX token will be used for exchange of the JST token the participants have won. The exchange will be made at 22:00 (UTC+8), May 5. Therefore, winners shall have enough MX balance (except the pended/frozen MX token) to exchange JST token before the time thereof. Otherwise, it will be deemed that the participant gives up the chance by itself.
- The amount of MX to be deducted = (Number of winning tickets * 50,000 JST* 0.00202 USDT) / average price of MX. (1 winning ticket = 50,000 JST)
- The average price of MX will be the average closing price from May 2 to May 4.
- Sales price of JST: 0.00202 USDT
- Sales amount: 50,000,000 JST
- Join the draw at MXC SpaceM: https://www.mxc.io/spaceM/list
Supplimentary Session for Trading Major Cryptos
In order to encourage more users to participate JST token sale, major-crypto traders can also participate JST token sale. The details are shown below:
1. Users who trade the mainstream cryptos with trading volume reaching the amount specified in the form below during the period of 20:00, May 1 - 20:00, May 5 (UTC+8) can also claim lottery ticket for JST token sale. The details are shown in the form below:
Sales price: 0.00202USDT
Sales amount: 10,000,000 JST
Allocation of each winning ticket: 25,000 JST
2. The ticket-claim time is adjusted to: 16:00 - 20:00 (UTC+8), May 5, and the ticket drawn result will be released at 21:00 (UTC+8), May 5.
1. Listing exchange: MXC.COM
2. Trading pair: JST/USDT
3. Listing time: 22:00 (UTC+8), May 7
4. Deposit and withdrawal time: 22:00 (UTC+8), May 7
5. PUSH trading time: 12:00, May 6 - 20:00, May 7 (UTC+8)
JUST is built on the TRON Network, the largest decentralized application ecosystem, and aims to provide a set of easy-to-use and transparent financial services for users worldwide. Users can mint stablecoin USDJ by depositing TRX assets as collateral in a smart contract. Project is governed by JUST community members based on the number of JST they hold. Proposals are voted upon and determined by the whole ecosystem.
-Stablecoin over-collateralized by a reserve of assets to maintain price stability
-Fast, efficient and nearly-free stablecoin transfer
-Available to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
-World-class security by blockchain-based smart contracts.
-Any holder of JST can participate in the governance of the USDJ community.
-Platform access to the thriving TRON ecosystem, supported by hundreds of
Official website: www.just.network
Token Use Case
Any user can mint USDJ automatically via JUST’s ecosystem of smart contracts by locking their TRX in collateralized debt positions (CDP) in the form of pooled TRX (PTRX). To mitigate against price fluctuation risks, over-collateralization of PTRX is required. The over-collateralization ratio is currently set at 150%, and can be changed by a vote of the community. If the value of the collateral falls below the predetermined liquidation ratio, the collateral is sold to pay off the debt and an additional liquidation penalty (currently 13%) is charged.
JST is the governance token for the JUST network. By participating and voting in community proposals, JST holders have decision-making power over the JUST lending platform and can control the operations of the JUST network. In addition, JST can be used to pay interest on a CDP, in which case the paid JST will be burnt automatically by the smart contract.
Token Supply Distribution:
● Seed Sale: 11%
● LaunchBase: 4%
● Strategic Partnership: 26%
● Team: 19%
● Airdrop: 10%
● Ecosystem: 30%
(The project information is provided by the project party. It is for reference only.)
According to relevant regulations, users from the following countries/regions (according to KYC information) cannot participate in the draw: China, Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, USA [including all USA territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas)], Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MXC Exchange will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
April 26, 2020