To meet the trading demand of various users, MXC partnering with BitUniverse will hold grid trading competition for spot and ETF products. There’s no entry standard. Users who register within specified period will have chance to share 2200 USDT airdrop and enjoy 50%-off trading fee. The details are as follow:
Activity period: 12:00, Apr 20 – 12:00, May 6 (UTC+8)
Users shall fill out the registration form to participate the competition from now on. MXC will review the registration at 11:00, 17:00, 22:00 (UTC+8) everyday and open ETF API for registered users.
The registration form: http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/iOo8MP4
Awards and Rules
Activity 1: Participation prize
Prize Pool: 200 USDT
The first 100 users who register for the competition and whose total asset on MXC no less than 1000 USDT can receive 2 USDT airdrop each.
Activity 2: Surprise prize
Users who meet anyone of the following conditions can enjoy 50%-off trading fee for spot and ETF products for 30 days:
1. Users who register for the competition before 24:00 (UTC+8), Apr 22
2. Users who have 1000 USDT equivalent of asset on MXC Exchange
Activity 3: Trading Prize
Prize pool: 2000 USDT
Registered users will be ranked based on their grid trading volume for spot and ETF products respectively. The top 10 users with largest grid trading volume for spot or ETF products can share 1000 USDT respectively based on the proportion of their grid trading volume.
1.The participation prize and trading prize will be distributed to user’s MXC account within 7 days.
2. As to surprise prize, the term for the 50% trading fee discount is from 12:00, Apr 20 to 12:00, May 19. MXC will take snapshot of user’s asset within 24h before trading fee rebate. The date for trading fee rebate will be Apr 27, May 6, May 13, May 19. In this connection, the earlier a user participates the competition, the longer the one can enjoy trading fee rebate.
- Fill out the registration form
- Download BitUniverse APP
- Import MXC API
- Trade grid trading for MXC spot or ETF products
- Washing trading is prohibited, otherwise the user will be disqualified for the competition.
- The 30-day 50%-off trading fee is for spot and ETF products.
- If users who only do grid trading for spot products, there’s no need to apply for ETF API. The ETF API will be closed if a user applied successfully but failed to do any grid trading within 48 hours.
- Users shall first open API for spot trading before apply for opening ETF API. If not, the ETF API cannot be opened.
- Digital-asset investment subjects to high risks. MXC will work hard to select high quality projects and BitUniverse will provide grid trading tools, but will not be responsible for any user’s losses.
- MXC and BitUniverse reserve the final explanation right.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
April 15, 2020