1. Login > User Center > API application (see the following figure)
2. Click “One Click Generation ” and fill out the Memo. The IP address is optional---you can fill it out or not. If not, the secret key is only valid for 90 days.
3. Click “Create”. Acquire and enter both your Email verification code and your Google verification code. If you did not bind with Google Authenticator, a cellphone verification code is required.
4. After you enter the codes, click “Submit”. A “Create success” window will popup, where “Access Key” and “Secret Key” is displayed. This is very important information and only displayed once. Please preserve and safeguard them carefully. Any loss caused by the Key leakage will be borne by the user itself.
5. After a successful application, users can check the valid period and edit or modify your memo and IP.