MXC Special Statement
Please ensure the security of the computer used for the transaction and flow of assets.
Based on the web page display and safety considerations, it is strongly recommended that users use the latest version of Google Chrome browser to login MXC. Users shall be responsible for the property loss caused by error operation by themselves.
In order to make you better understand the risks lied in digital-asset trading, MXC hereby solemnly remind you that: you must fully understand and assess the risks in digital asset trading before you make any trading; you must assess your risk tolerance capability very carefully before engaging in cryptocurrency transactions. When you trade on MXC, you may face risks of policy, regulation-compliance, investment yield, trading and force majeure, etc. The risks are detailed as below.
- Policy risk: Users of MXC may encounter losses due to amendment of national laws, regulations or macro-policies which may influence the normal transaction of cryptocurrencies.
- Compliance risk: Users of MXC may encounter losses if the user’s cryptocurrency transaction violates national laws or regulations.
- Investment yield risk: Cryptocurrency market has its uniqueness: it never closes with cryptocurrency prices fluctuate in a very wide range. Users may encounter losses in the market.
- Trading risk: Your successful transfer is dependent on mutual assent of the parties to the transfer and MXC does not commit to or guarantee any successful transfer.
- Force majeure risk: When natural disaster, war, striking, hacker attack and other unpredictable, unavoidable and unformidable situation occur, MXC may not work normally and may result in user’s losses. For the user’s loss caused by force majeure, MXC will not assume any civil liabilities.
- Delisting risk: When cryptocurrency project party faces bankrupt, liquidation and dissolution, or violates national laws & regulations, or under the request of the project party, MXC will delist the cryptocurrency, which may cause losses for users.
- Technical risk: Although the chance of technical fault is remote during the cryptocurrency transaction, but we cannot exclude such possibility. If happened, user’s interests may be affected.
- Operation risk: Users may face risks due to maloperation, such as transferring to wrong account, violating operation regulations, etc.
- Account frozen risk: User’s account may be frozen or forcefully confiscated by judicial institutions in the event of debt default or alleged crimes.
When you click to agree the Agreement, it presents that you have understood and intended to bear the trading risks and losses. MXC Platform shall not assume any guarantee or joint and several liability for the return of digital capital and proceeds..
- You confirm, after you complete the registration procedure or actual use in the form of other MXC allow MXC service, you should be with full capacity for civil rights and full capacity for civil conduct of natural person, legal person or other organization. If you do not have the subject qualification, you and your guardian should therefore cause all the consequences, and MXC reserves the right to cancel or permanent freeze your account, and to you and your guardian claim.
Furthermore, MXC does not accept certain customers. To maintain our strong reputation in the market and ensure a robust compliant marketplace, we have decided to not seek nor accept customers from certain jurisdictions including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.
We cooperate with governments and respect regulations and comply with applicable regulations. As good corporate citizens, we may be asked for information from law enforcement authorities and will assist if permissible by law as law enforcement conduct investigations to pursue and thwart illicit activity. What this also means is that our platform is intended for law abiding customers. We welcome the opportunity to earn your business, and in return we require that you act legally and properly on our platform.
Registration and Account
- In according to the registration page prompts you to fill out information, read and agree to this Agreement and the completion of all the registration process, or in your hint according to the activation page to fill out information, read and agree to this Agreement and the completion of all of the procedures of activation, or other MXC allows you to approach the actual use of MXC service, you or be bound by this Agreement. You can use the mailbox, mobile phone number, or other means allowed by the MXC to enter the MXC. You must provide your real name, certificate type and id number and other laws and regulations. If the information provided at the time of registration is not accurate, the MXC will not bear any responsibility for this, and you will bear any direct or indirect loss and adverse consequences arising therefrom.
- To complete your registration or activation process, you should be accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, according to the corresponding page of tips and update your information accurately, to make it true, timely, complete and accurate. If there is a reasonable reason to suspect that the information you provide is error, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, MXC shall have the right to give a notice of inquiry or request for correction to you and to directly delete relevant materials and to suspend or terminate the provision of MXC service to you in part or in whole.. The MXC does not bear any responsibility for this, and you will bear any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom. You shall accurately fill in and update your E-mail address, phone number, address, postal code, contact information, for the purpose that MXC or other users can make effective contact with you. Where any loss or additional cost is caused in the process of your using the Services because of failure to make contact through such contact methods, you shall be fully responsible for such cost.. You understand and agree that you are obliged to maintain the validity of the contact information provided by you, and that you should operate according to the requirements of MXC if there is any change or need to be updated.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your MXC account and password and are responsible for all activities conducted by your MXC account (including, but not limited to, information disclosure, release of information, online click consent or submission of various rule agreements, online renewal of agreements or purchase service, etc.).. You agree: (a) you will immediately notify MXC if any person unauthorized uses your MXC account, or any other circumstance that violates the confidentiality provision. (b) you shall strictly abide by the security, certification, transaction, recharging, cash collection mechanism or process of the website/service; (c) you shall leave the site/service at the correct step at the end of each session. The MXC cannot and will not be responsible for any loss arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of this paragraph. You understand that the MXC action takes a reasonable amount of time to act on your request, and MXC does not assume any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to any loss) that have occurred prior to taking action.
- Through MXC and its affiliates to provide services and other services, members can release on MXC trading information, query virtual currency price and transaction information, transaction intention and traded, participate in the organization's activities, and use other MXC information services and technical services.
- If there is any trade dispute between you and other users during your transaction on MXC, once you or any other user (s) has/have submitted the dispute to MXC for mediation, MXC shall have the right to unilaterally make a mediation decision, you understand and agree to accept such decision by MXC.
- You understand and agree that MXC has the right to provide the information and transaction records you provide to MXC in response to requests from government departments (including the judicial and administrative departments). If you are suspected of infringing on other people's intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests, MXC also has the right to provide the right holder with your necessary identity information in the case of the initial judgment of the existence of the alleged infringement.
- You are solely responsible for the taxable income generated during the use of the MXC service, as well as all hardware, software, services and other expenses.
- Upon using the services on MXC, you promise to obey the following agreement:
- In the process of using MXC services on the implementation of all actions, you must comply with national laws, regulations and other normative documents and regulations, do not violate social public interests or public morality, does not damage the legitimate rights and interests of others, don't evade taxes payable, no violation of this Agreement and the relevant rules. If you violate the aforementioned commitments and have any legal consequences, you shall bear all legal liability in your own name and ensure that the MXC is free of any loss.
- In the process of dealing with other members, abide by the principle of good faith, do not take unfair competition, do not disturb the normal order of online transactions, and do not engage in behaviors unrelated to online transactions. No commercial use of any data on the MXC, including but not limited to the use of the data displayed on the MXC site in any way, such as reproduction, dissemination, etc. without the prior written consent of MXC. Do not use any device, software or routine intervention or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of MXC or any transactions and activities on the MXC. You must not take any action that will result in an unreasonably large data load with the MXC network device.
- You understand and agree that:
- MXC shall have the right to make a unilateral determination as to whether you have violated the abovementioned commitments, and to apply the rules of this Agreement in processing or terminating the provision of Services to you based on such unilateral determination, without your consent or prior notice. For the purpose of maintaining the trading order and transaction security on MXC, MXC shall have the right to close relevant trading orders or carry out other actions under the circumstance that the normal trading order of the market is disrupted due to malicious sale or purchase. By the effective legal documents of the administrative and judicial organs of the state to confirm you have illegal or tort, or MXC according to their own judgment, think your behavior suspected violation of the provisions of this Agreement and/or rules or suspected violation of the provisions of the laws and regulations, MXC shall have the right to publish your such alleged violation or breach of contract and the MXC measures taken to you. With respect to the information you have published on MXC which is suspected of violating laws or infringing the legitimate rights of others or violating this Agreement, MXC shall have the right to delete such information without notifying you, and impose punishment in accordance with this Agreement.
- For your actions on MXC, including the actions that you have not conducted on MXC but exert influence on its users, MXC shall have the right to unilaterally decide whether your behavior and the properties of constitutes a violation of this Agreement and/or rules, and make corresponding punishment. You shall keep all the evidence relevant to your actions and shall bear the adverse consequences of any failure to produce additional evidence. You shall be solely responsible for any legal liabilities in your own name for any damage caused to any third party by your suspected breach of the covenants. If you are suspected of violating the applicable laws or this Agreement, causing any loss to MXC, or leading to any claim by any third party, or are subject to any penalty imposed by any administrative authorities, you shall compensate MXC for all losses and/or expenses incurred by MXC as a result thereof, including reasonable attorneys’ fee.
Scope of responsibility and limitation of liability
- MXC is responsible for providing MXC services to you according to the status quo and availability. MXC, however, makes no express or implied warranty with respect to the Services, including, without limitation, the applicability, absence of error or omission, sustainability, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose of the Services. At the same time, MXC makes no commitment or guarantee to the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, integrity and timeliness of the technology and information involved in the MXC service.
- You understand that the information system on MXC is released by users themselves, and there may be risks and defects.
- MXC is only used as a trading site. MXC only as your virtual currency such as COINS and other virtual currency information, looking for the trading object, virtual currency such as COINS and other virtual currency trade negotiation and business sites, but MXC cannot control exchange involves the quality of the virtual currency and virtual currency such as COINS, safety or legality, trading information authenticity or accuracy, and parties to meet its obligations in the trading agreement. You should, in your own discretion, determine the authenticity, legitimacy and validity of relevant digital assets and/or information and undertake any liability and loss arising therefrom at your own cost. Unless expressly required by laws and regulations, MXC shall have no obligation to conduct prior review of all Customer’s data, digital asset information, transaction activities and other matters related to the transaction, except to the following circumstances: MXC has reasonable grounds to believe that there may be major illegal acts or defaults by the specific users or the specific transactions; or MXC has reasonable grounds to believe that a user’s act in MXC is suspected to be illegal or improper.
- MXC or a third party authorized by MXC, or mutually agreed to by you and MXC, shall have the right to accept your disputes with other user members arising out of transactions based on your irrevocable authority, and shall have the right to unilaterally determine the facts to which such disputes relate and the applicable rules to make a determination including but not limited to, adjusting the transaction status of relevant orders, instructing a third party or the customer service staff to pay all or part of the disputed payment to the Party or Parties. If you fail to implement the processing decision within the prescribed period, MXC shall have the right (but not the obligation) to directly complete the payment using the amount in your account currently opened on MXC or the deposits paid by you to MXC or its affiliates on your behalf.
You should make up the margin of the deposit in time and make up for the losses of MXC and its affiliates, otherwise MXC and its affiliates have the right to directly deduct your rights and interests under other contracts and have the right to continue to recover. You understand and accept that neither MXC nor any third party authorized by MXC, or any third party mutually agreed upon by you and MXC, shall be a judicial authority, and the evidence shall be authenticated only in the capacity of ordinary persons. MXC or any third party authorized by MXC, or any third party agreed upon by you and MXC, is solely based on your irrevocable authority to settle the Dispute, and cannot guarantee that the result of the settlement of the dispute is in line with your expectations, and shall not bear any liability for the conclusion of the such settlement. If you suffer loss as a result, you agree to claim indemnity against the beneficiary.
- You understand and accept that MXC not caused by the following any situation you liable for any damages, including but not limited to, profits, goodwill, use, data loss or other intangible loss of damages (whether MXC has been told the possibility of such damages) : MXC has reasonable grounds to believe that a specific user or a specific transaction may involve material violation of laws or contract; MXC has reasonable grounds for believing that the user's actions in MXC are suspected to be illegal or improper; The costs and losses incurred by purchasing or acquiring any data, information, or transaction, etc. through the MXC service; Your misunderstanding of the MXC service; And, any other loss related to the MXC services that is not caused by the MXC.
- In no event shall MXC be liable for any failure or delay in the provision of any service due to normal equipment maintenance, failure of network connections, failure of computers, communications or other systems, power failure, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrection, riots, shortage of production or materials for production, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, acts of government, orders of judicial or administrative agency, or failure to act of a third party.
Termination of the Agreement
- You agree that MXC shall be entitled in its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice, to suspend, terminate the provision of part or all of the MXC services to you for any reason, as well as suspend or permanently freeze (cancel) your account’s authority on MXC, and shall not be liable to you or any third party for so doing, however, MXC has the right to retain the transaction data, records and other information relating to the account, as well as the application and use of such information. In the event of the following circumstances, MXC has the right to terminate this Agreement directly by cancelling the account, and has the right to permanently freeze (cancel) your account’s authority on MXC:
- After MXC terminates providing services to you, you are suspected of re-registering as a user of MXC, directly or indirectly or in the name of others;
- The email address you provide is not exist or cannot receive emails, and there is no other way to contact you, or MXC notifies you to change your email information by other contact way, and you still have not changed into a valid email address within three working days after the notice from MXC;
- The main contents of the user information you provide are not true or inaccurate or incomplete;
- When the Agreement (including the rules) changes, you expressly inform MXC that you are not willing to accept the new service agreement; and
- Other conditions that MXC believes the service should be terminated. Upon the termination of your account services or the permanent freezing (cancellation) of your account on MXC, MXC shall have no obligation to retain or disclose to you any information in your account, or to forward to you or a third party any information you have not read or sent or forwarded to
- You agree that:
- After the termination of your contract relationship with MXC, MXC still has the following rights: continue to save your user information and all transaction information during your use of the MXC service.
- If you have any illegal behavior or act in violation of this Agreement during the period of using the Service, the MXC may still claim against you in accordance with this Agreement.
- When MXC suspends or terminates the services for you, it will handle your trading data recorded before service suspension or termination under the following principles. You shall handle or bear any disputes, losses or expenses incurred by yourself, and shall ensure MXC is exempted from any losses or any expenses.
- Where you have entered into a purchase contract with other members before the suspension or termination of the Service but the contract has not been actually performed, MXC shall have the right to delete relevant information of such purchase contract and the trading digital assets thereof.
- Upon the termination of your account services or the permanent freezing (cancellation) of your account on MXC, MXC shall have no obligation to retain or disclose to you any information in your account, or to forward to you or a third party any information you have not read or sent or forwarded to; and
- If you have entered into a purchase contract with any other member before the suspension or termination of services and such contract has been partially performed, MXC may not delete the transaction; provided that MXC may notify your counterparty of relevant circumstances at the time of suspension or termination of services..
Intellectual Property Protection
- All intellectual achievements included in MXC, including, but not limited to, website logos, databases, website design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sounds and any combinations of the aforementioned files, and the intellectual property rights of software compilation, associated source code and software (including small applications and scripts) shall be owned by MXC. You may not copy, modify, copy, transmit or use any of the foregoing materials or content for commercial purposes.
- Upon accepting this Agreement, it shall be deemed that you, on the basis of your own free will, have transferred and assigned exclusively and free of charge to MXC all copyright of any form of information that you publish on MXC, including, but not limited to copyrights, distribution rights, lease rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, projection rights, broadcasting rights, information network dissemination rights, shooting rights, adaptation rights, translation rights, compilation rights and other transferable rights that copyright owners are entitled to, and MXC shall have the right to sue for any infringement on such copyright and obtain full compensation for such infringement. This Agreement shall apply to any content that is published by you on MXC and is protected by copyright law, regardless of whether the content is generated before or after the signing of this Agreement.
- You shall not illegally use or dispose of the intellectual property rights of MXC or any other person during your use of the services offered by MXC. For any information that you publish on MXC, you may not publish or authorize other websites (or media) to use such information in any manner whatsoever.
- Your log into MXC or use of any of the services offered by MXC shall not be deemed as our transfer of any intellectual property to you.
- This Agreement in its entirety is a contract concluded under the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and relevant laws of the Republic of Singapore shall apply to its establishment, interpretation, content and enforcement; Any claims or actions arising out of or relating to the Services agreed in this Agreement shall be governed and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. For the avoidance of doubt, this Clause shall be expressly applicable to any tort claim against us. The competent court or forum for any claim or action against us or in relation to us shall be in the Republic of Singapore. You have unconditional access to exclusive jurisdiction in court proceedings and appeals in the courts of the Republic of Singapore. You also unconditionally agree that the venue or competent court for any dispute or problem relating to this Agreement or any claim and proceeding arising from this Agreement shall be exclusively in the Republic of Singapore. If any other business of this Website is subject to any special agreement on jurisdiction, such agreement shall prevail. The Principle of Forum Non Convenience does not apply to the court of choice under these Terms of Service.
- Know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering policy
- We ensure that we comply with know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering laws and regulations, and will not knowingly violate know-your-customers and anti-money-laundering policies. To the extent of our reasonable control, we will adopt necessary measures and technology to provide you with services that are safe and secure, so as to protect you against the loss caused by money laundering to the greatest extent possible. Content of know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering policies are blow:
- We promulgate and update know-your-customers (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) policies to meet the standards set by relevant laws and regulations;
- We promulgate and update some of the guidelines and rules in connection with the operation of this Website, and our staff will provide you whole-process service in accordance with the guidelines and rules;
- We design and complete the procedures for internal monitoring and transaction control, such as rigorous identity authentication procedures, and form a professional team responsible for anti-money laundering;
- We adopt risk-prevention-based approach to carry out due diligence and continuous supervision in connection with customers;
- Review and regularly inspect existing transactions;
- To report suspicious transactions to the competent authorities;
- In accordance with the laws and regulations of relevant jurisdictions and in light of the nature of entities concerned, the content of your information as is collected by us may vary, and in principle, we will collect the following information of yours if you register as an individual:
- Basic personal information: your name, address (and permanent address, if the two are different), date of birth and nationality, and other information available. Identity authentication shall be based on documents issued by the official or other similar authorities, such as passports, identity cards or other identity documents as are required and issued by relevant jurisdictions. The address you provide will be validated in an appropriate manner, such as checking the fare ticket of means of transportation you use, your interest rate bills, or voter register.
- Valid photo: before you register, you must provide a photograph showing you holding your identity document in front of your chest;
- Contact information: telephone/mobile phone number and valid email address.
- If you are a company or any other type of legal entity, we will collect the following information of yours to determine the final beneficiary of your account or your trust account.
- Your corporation enrollment and registration certificates of the company; a copy of the articles of association and memorandum of the company;
- The detailed certification materials of the ownership structure and ownership description of the company, and the decision of the board of directors on designating the authorized agent of the company responsible for the opening and execution of the account of the company with the website;
- The identity documents of the directors, major shareholders of the company as well as the authorized signatory for the company's account with the website, as are required to be provided in accordance with relevant rules;
- The company's main business address, and the company's mailing address if it is different from the main business address of the company. If the local address of the company is different from its main business address, the company shall be deemed to be a high-risk customer, and consequently the company will be required to provide additional documentation;
- Other certification documents, documents issued by competent authorities and other documents we may deem necessary in light of the laws and regulations of relevant jurisdictions and in light of the specific nature of your entity.
- We only accept English and Chinese versions of your identity information; if your identity information is not in either of the two languages, you shall have your identity information translated into English and duly notarized.
- Confirmation and Verification
- You are required to provide both the front and back sides of your identity documents.
- You are required to provide us with a photograph showing you holding your identity documents in front of your chest.
- Copies of certification documents shall be checked against the originals thereof. Nonetheless, if a trusted and suitable certifier person can prove that such copies are accurate and comprehensive duplicates of the originals thereof, such copies shall be deemed as acceptable. Such certifiers include ambassadors, members of the judiciary, magistrates, etc.; and
- The identification the ultimate beneficiary and controller of the account shall be based on the determination of which individuals ultimately own or control the direct customer and/or to determining that the ongoing transaction is performed by another person. If you are a business enterprise, the identity of major shareholders thereof (for example, those holding 10 % or more of the voting equity in such business enterprise) shall be verified.
- We constantly set and adjust daily trading and cash withdrawal limits based on security requirement and actual state of transactions;
- If the transaction occurs frequently in an account registered by you or is beyond reasonable circumstances, our professional team will assess and determine whether such transaction is suspicious;
- If we identify a specific transaction as suspicious on the basis of our assessment, we may adopt such restrictive measures as suspending the transaction or denying the transaction, and if it is possible, we may even reverse the transaction as soon as possible, and report to the competent authorities, without, however, notifying you;
- We reserve the right to reject registration applications by applicants that do not comply with the international standards against money laundering or who may be regarded as political and public figures; we reserve the right to suspend or terminate a transaction identified as suspicious based on our own assessment, which, however, does not breach any of our obligations and duties to you.
- MXC will use and disclose the following personal information of you in accordance with this Agreement:
- The individual registration information provided to MXC and its affiliates (excluding business name and other relevant industrial and commercial registration information as required to be disclosed in accordance with laws and regulations as well as information of natural person operators) when you register or activate an account that can log on to our platform;
- If you use MXC, MXC will record information about your browser and computer, including, but not limited to, data with respect to your IP address, type of browser, language in which you are using, date and time of access, hardware and software features, and web pages and records that you need.;
- User personal data that MXC retrieves from business partners through legitimate means.
If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned personal information, you may opt out at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing. Further information on opting out can be found in the section below entitled Withdraw Consent, Remove, Request Access to or Modify Information You Have Provided to Us. Note, however, that opting out or withdrawing your consent for us to collect, use or process your personal data may affect your use of the Services.
- We use the aforementioned information to conclude transactions and execute orders on behalf of you, provide you support and comply with legal obligations (i.e. AML/KYC obligations).
- We will not give in to any irrelevant third party to provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information, unless get your permission in advance, or the third party and we (including our affiliates) alone or together to provide the service for you, and at the end of the service, it will be banned from access to be able to access all the information including its before. We also do not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information by any means. We have the right to terminate the service agreement with the user immediately upon discovery of any of our platform users.
- If you are not a natural person with full capacity for civil rights and civil conduct, you have no right to user the service. Therefore, MXC hopes that you do not provide any of your personal information.
- In the following circumstances, we will disclose your personal information in full or in part according to your personal wishes or the provisions of the law:
- To disclose to a third party through your prior consent;
- If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, where required by the respondent, we may disclose your personal information to the complainant so that both parties can deal with the possible rights dispute;
- To disclose to a third party or administrative or judicial organ in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of an administrative or judicial body;
- To disclose them to a third party, where you have violated the relevant laws, regulations or this Agreement.
- To share your personal information with third parties, for providing the products and services you require,;
- In a transaction created on MXC, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills its transaction obligations and makes a request for information disclosure, MXC shall have the right to determine to provide such user with the contact information of the counterparty and other necessary information in order to facilitate the completion of the transaction or settlement of disputes..
- MXC implement appropriate disclosure according to laws, regulations or website policies.
Information Storage and Transfer
- The information and materials we collect about you will be kept on the servers of MXC and/or its affiliated companies, and may be transmitted to the countries, regions or places outside the country where the information and materials are collected by MXC, and may be visited, stored and displayed outside the country. More information about the transfer out of the EU, of personal data and/or information relating to users who are located in the EU, can be found in the section titled Additional Provisions for EU Users Only.
- Your account has the security protection function, please keep your account and password information properly. We will ensure that your information is not lost, abused and altered by taking backups of other servers and encrypting user passwords. In spite of the aforementioned security measures, please note that there are no 'perfect security measures' on the information network. When using our platform services for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to each other or potential transaction. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only if necessary. If you find your personal information leaks, especially your account and password, please contact our customer service immediately so that we can take appropriate measures.
Withdraw Consent, Remove, Request Access to or Modify Information You Have Provided to Us
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- However, your withdrawal of consent may mean that we will not be able to continue providing the Services to you, and we may need to terminate the contract you have with us.
- You may request to access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request so as to be able to deal with your request. Hence, please submit your written request by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your personal data. If we so choose to charge, we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee we will be charging. Please note that we are not required to respond to or deal with your access request unless you have agreed to pay the fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse to correct your personal data in accordance with the provisions as set out in the Personal Data Protection Act and/or other applicable laws, where they require and/or entitle an organization to refuse to correct personal data in stated circumstances.
Additional Provisions for EU Users Only
- Your Personal Data may be transferred outside of the EU. In such case, we take all reasonable precautions to apply the appropriate or suitable safeguards set forth by the GDPR, for example, we implement measures such as appropriate contractual clauses to ensure that the recipients of such transfer protect and treat your personal data in accordance with all applicable personal data protection laws.
- You are entitled to exercise the following rights in accordance with the GDPR:
- a) The right to access the personal information concerning them, to correct or rectify inaccurate information and, when applicable, to object to data processing;
- b) the right of erasure of those data that either have been collected solely based on your consent, or they are no longer needed to perform the purpose(s) for which they were collected;
- c) the right to restrict processing when such data are no longer needed to perform the purpose(s) for which they were collected;
- d) the right to have personal information provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- e) the right to withdraw consent at any time and without any detriment, insofar as personal data processing is based exclusively on your consent.