MXC has completed the upgrading of API which is opened for users now. Each user is limited to create 5 API.
MXC now supports API application for the following trading pairs:
DASH_USDT, EOS_USDT, BTC_USDT, BCH_USDT, ONT_USDT, ETH_USDT, ZEC_USDT, LTC_USDT, TRX_USDT, XLM_USDT, XRP_USDT
If you want to apply API for currencies not in the list thereof, you can fill out the following form. We will contact you once the API for the currency is opened.
The form link: http://mxcexchange.mikecrm.com/pUFjQ6K
How to Apply API?
1. Login > User Center > API application (see the following figure)
2. Click “Apply” and fill out the Memo. The IP address is optional---you can fill it out or not. If not, the secret key is only valid for 90 days.
3. Click “Create”. Acquire and enter both your Email verification code and your Google verification code. If you did not bind with Google Authenticator, cellphone verification code is required.
4. After you enter the codes, click “Submit”. A “Create success” window will popup, where “Access Key” and “Secret Key” are displayed. This is very important information and only displayed once. Please preserve and safeguard them carefully. Any loss caused by the Key leakage will be borne by the user itself.
5. After successful application, users can check the valid period and edit or modify your memo and IP.
Find us on:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
July 2, 2019