As the Token of MXC Exchange, MX was listed on July 13, 2018. Within a year, MX has brought so many users for MXC. MXC has now hit the 2 million registered users mark, with daily active users of over 200,000 and daily trading volume of 600 million USD. The prosperity of MXC is from your support. To develop a more user-oriented and benign MXC ecosystem and let MXC community members share more benefits from its development, it is time to change the operating model of MX.
Now MXC renders its community members the right to determine the buy-back and burn ratio of MX. There are two options:
- Use 40% of the profits from trading fee to buy-back and burn MX, the other 60% for dividends each month.
- Use 100% profits from the trading fee to buy-back and burn MX each month.
If you support option 1, please select “Retain Dividends”.
Otherwise, please select “Burn All”.
The voting address is: https://www.mxc.com/activity/vote_burn
The voting time: 2019/06/29 08:00 – 2019/06/30 16:00 (UTC+8)
- Entry condition: MXC account with no less than 1 MX is required.
- The voting can only be conducted by MX. 1 MX = 1 vote. Each vote must be a round number. You can vote as many times as you like until all your MX is used for voting.
- All MX used for voting will be returned to your account within 1 hour after voting ends.
- You can also use referral function to invite your friends to vote.
- The option with more votes wins. In case the two options have the same votes, the winner will be determined by the number of voters. In this case, the option with more voters wins.
- The voting results will be announced within 1 hour after the voting ends.
- MXC reserves the right to cancel or amend the voting and voting rules at our sole discretion.
Find us on:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
June 29, 2019